SBC-iTC Single Board Computer
- Low cost, PC-compatible single board computer in a mini-ATX form factor.
- Highly integrated design delivers rich multimedia and video features.
- Wide range of high-speed interfaces provides extensive connectivity.
- mini-ATX PC implemented by the combination of a CM-iTC module and SB-iTC baseboard
- Intel Atom E680 (Tunnel Creek) CPU @1.6GHz and EG20T chipset
- Up to 2 GB DDR2
- 8-23 GB microSD Flash Disk
- Two SATA hard disk interfaces
- Two 1000 BaseT Ethernet ports
- Six USB host ports and one device port
- MMC/SD socket
- Two HD Sound codecs with support for 5.1 HD audio and 2W external speakers
- PCI and PCI-express extension buses
- Serial ports, GPIO, I2C, SPI & CANbus
- Programmable watchdog timer
- IEEE1588 device support
- 7 - 20 volt supply, 4 - 9 watt
The SBC-iTC is single board computer with mini-ATX form factor. It is implemented by a CM-iTC module providing most of the functions, and a SB-iTC carrier board providing connectors and several additional functions. The rich feature set of the SBC-iTC is customizable according to the price / performance targets of the user's application.
The SBC-iTC contains expansion connectors which opens it to the wide range of standard peripheral cards. Wide input range switched power supply is compatible with requirements for telecom and automotive applications.For feature support status, please refer to See O/S Support Coverage Map .
- The "SB Option" column specifies the P/N code of SB-iTC carrier board required to have the particular feature. The "CM Option" column specifies the P/N code of CM-iTC required to have the particular feature. SBC-iTC feature-set is the combination of features provided by the attached CM-iTC and the features implemented on the SB-iTC. To have the particular feature, both the CM and SB options of that feature must be implemented.
- "+" means that the feature is always available, regardless of P/N code.
CPU, Memory and Busses
Feature Specification SB
See Feature List of CM-iTC module UARTs COM0 - full modem controls, RS-232 levels, DB9 connector
COM1 - Rx/Tx only, RS-232/RS485 levels , mini serial connector
COM2 - Rx/Tx only, RS-232 levels, mini serial connector
COM3 - Rx/Tx only, RS-232 levels, mini serial connector
+ + Hard disk 2 SATA interfaces , on 7-pin vertical SATA connector + + Ethernet One or two 1000 Mb Ethernet ports, using Realtek RTL8111 provided by CM-iTC CoM. RJ-45 connectors and activity LED's are provided on SB card. + Ex TFT Panel TFT (digital RGB) panel interface 18 and 24 bit. Two connectors for direct interfacing to certain TFT panels + L LVDS Panel 4 pair LVDS panel interface + + CRT Monitor Analog RGB interface for CRT and FP monitors, through HDB15 connector M + CAN CAN bus interface with isolator and driver , on 100-mil header + + Host USB 6 USB Host ports, 480 Mbps. Type-A connector. + + Device USB One USB device port on micro serial USB connector + + Sound I/O One or two audio codecs:
ALC662 codec on module, headphone / speakers output line in / microphone in /SPDIF with coaxial interface
92HD83 Codec on baseboard, 5.1 speaker output, SPDIF with optical interface and coaxial interfaces
PCI-express extension Standard PCIexpress X1 slot P + PCI extension Single PCI slot, configurable 3.3V or 5V Vio
Note: only one of extension slots is functional at a time: PCI or PCIexpress
P + I2C 2 interfaces (one SMBus –up to 1MHz and one I2C up to 400kHz ) , on 100-mil header + + MMC/SD/SDIO One full-size SD socket + + GPIO Up to 18 lines, on 100-mil header + + RTC Battery Real time clock operated from on-board rechargeable lithium battery + +
Electrical, Mechanical and Environmental Specifications
Supply Voltage High efficiency switched power supply. Support of sleep mode.
Input - unregulated 7V to 20V
Power Consumption 5W to 9W in full activity, depending on CPU speed and selected features
Below 0.4W in sleep mode
Dimensions 190mm x 170mm
Height ranges from 10 mm to 37 mm, depending on the connectors assembled. The height specified includes the CM-iTC module.
Operation temp (case) Commercial:0° to 70° C
Extended:-20° to 70° C
Industrial:-40° to 85° C.
Click for availability note
Storage temperature -40° to 85° C Relative humidity 10% to 90% (operation)
05% to 95% (storage)
Shock 50G / 20 ms Vibration 20G / 0 - 600 Hz MTBF > 100,000 hours
Hardware Design Resources
- SB-iTC design – schematics, dimensions, layoutOctober 23, 2011
- CM-iTC BIOS ImageMay 5, 2013
Windows Embedded Standard 7
- CM-iTC Windows Embedded Standard 7 demo imageAugust 30, 2011
- CM-iTC Windows Embedded Standard 7 Drivers packageApril 11, 2013
- CM-iTC Basic IO programing guide for Windows April 24, 2013
- CM-iTC Linux PackageMarch 14, 2013
ArchiveFor previous versions of the CM-iTC software packages, please refer to the CM-iTC software archive.
CM-iTC & SB-iTC evaluation kit
- Technical support for 12 months.
- LCD panel compatibility verification and driver adaptation service.
- 45-day trial period. Eval Kit will be accepted for refund if the user finds the product not suitable for his needs.
- SDVO to HDMI interface module (EB-DVI)
- HDMI to DVI video cable
- FPC cable and connector for LCD
- Serial port cable
- 12V power supply
- SATA-15 power cable (5V,16cm)
The CompuLab part number specifies all options available for a particular product. Note: The SB-iTC base-board must contain a CM-iTC module for the implementation of a self-contained SBC. Options specified on this page refer to the SB-iTC only. P/N template: SB-iTC-[M]-[P]-[A]
Minimal configuration P/N: SB-iTC 1K-units price $72 10K-units price $65
Feature Options P/N code Add ($) Analog RGB interface No
PCI bridge No
Second 5.1 channel audio codec No
Temperature range Commercial
Cables, connectors and accessories click here
- Prices are specified in U.S. Dollars. Prices are periodically updated according to variations in component costs. Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
Small Quantity Orders
Pricing is specified for 1000-unit orders. In order to calculate the price for another quantity, multiply the unit price (with selected options) by the factor listed in the table below:
QTY Factor 10K 0.9 1K 1.0 500 1.2 100 1.5 10 2.0 1 3.0