SBC-FITPC2 Single Board Computer
- Single board PC in a miniature form factor.
- Low power consumption and fan-less operation.
- Wide range of high-speed interfaces provides extensive connectivity.
- Full-featured PC single board computer, tiny and power saving
- Intel Atom Z530 CPU @ 1.6 GHz
- Intel US15W chipset
- 1GB DDR2
- DVI Digital display interface, up to 1920x1080
- Harddisk interface
- PXE (Ethernet) and USB boot capability
- HD Audio, line-out 2.0 / mic in / line-in
- 1000 BaseT Ethernet port
- 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- Six USB 2.0 ports
- miniSD Socket
- IR receiver
- Phoenix BIOS
- Single 12V supply, 5W, fanless operation
- Dimensions - 104 x 96 x 23 mm
- Runs Windows XP / Vista, Windows 7 and Linux
The SBC-FITPC2 is a tiny, single board PC based on Intel's Atom Z530 processor and US15W chipset. It runs all standard operating systems and software packages. The SBC-FITPC2's unique advantages include exceptionally small size, quiet, fanless operation and very low power consumption. The rich feature set of the SBC-FITPC2 is customizable according to the price / performance targets of the user's application. With a price starting as low as $195, it makes an ideal platform for implementation applications such as home entertainment and point-of-sale.
- Option" column specifies the configuration code required to have the particular feature.
- "+" means that the feature is always available.
CPU, Memory and Busses
Feature Specifications Option CPU Intel Atom Processor: Z530 - 1.6Ghz @533MHz FSB, or Z510 - 1.1GHz @400MHz FSB. L2-512KB (dynamic sizing), L1- 32KB IC, 24KB DC. Intel Deep Power Down (C6) technology support C Chipset Poulsbo US15 Intel System Controller Hub (INTEL SCH) + Memory 1 GB DDR2, 533/400 MHz, 64-bit D Display interface SDVO based DVI interface. Hotplug support. + Audio Realtek ALC260, High Definition Audio, Line Out, Line In, Microphone InS A Ethernet Integrated Gigabit PCI-Express controller Realtek RTL8111 E HDD Interface SATA-II, using Marvell 88SA8052 S WiFi 802.11 b/g capabilities, using WMG2503 mini PCIE module based on the Realtek RTL8187 chipset. Up to 54 Mbps, 2.4 GHz band. W USB 6 external USB ports: 3 UHCI devices (2 port/device), one EHCI (8 port/device ) support + 1 on the mini PCIE connector (EHCI only) with max. rate up to 480 Mb/s + InfraRed USB based infra red receiver I BIOS Phoenix SecureCore BIOS + mini PCI Express includes PCIEx1, USB (EHCI), SMB, power supplies. Available only if "W" option isn't used + SDIO slot mini SD connector supporting SDIO1.1 and MMC4.1 + Extensions 3 GPIO pins, LPC bus, I2C bus
Electrical, Mechanical and Environmental Specifications
Active consumption 5W basic configuration, 2W WiFi Dimensions 104 x 96 x 23 mm Weight 90 gram MTBF > 100,000 hours Operation temperature Commercial: 0° to 70° C
Extended: -20° to 70° C
Industrial: -40° to 85° C
Storage temperature -40° to 85° C Relative humidity 10% to 90% (operation)
05% to 95% (st
- SBC-FITPC2 Reference GuideAugust 25, 2011
- fit-PC2 & SBC-FITPC2 Dimensions and Connectors LocationAugust 25, 2011
SBC-FITPC2 evaluation kit
- Technical support for 12 months.
- 45-day trial period. Eval Kit will be accepted for refund if the user finds the product not suitable for his needs.
- 160GB HDD
- WiFi antenna
- 12V power supply
For pricing and ordering information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.