SBC-T335 – TI AM355x Single Board Computer
- Ultra low-cost ARM single board computer
- Wide range of high-speed interfaces provides extensive connectivity
- Miniature form-factor and low power consumption
- Ultra low cost ARM single board computer in a miniature form factor
- Texas Instruments Cortex-A8 Sitara AM3352 / AM3354 SoC, up to 600MHz
- Up to 512MB DDR3
- Up to 1GB NAND storage
- DVI-D, LVDS, LCD at up to 1366 x 768 resolution
- PowerVR SGX GPU with OpenGL-ES and OpenVG support
- Gigabit Ethernet, USB2.0 x4, RS232 x2, SDIO, CAN
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0
- Analog audio, touch-screen
- Linux, Android ICS and Windows Embedded Compact 7
- Miniature size: 130 x 93 x 17 mm
The SBC-T335 is a miniature single board computer based on the Texas Instruments Cortex-A8 Sitara AM3354 SoC. The rich feature set of the SBC-T335 is customizable according to the price / performance requirements of the target application.
- The "SB Option" column specifies the P/N code of SB-T335 carrier board required to have the particular feature. The "CM Option" column specifies the P/N code of CM-T335 required to have the particular feature. SBC-T335 feature-set is the combination of features provided by the attached CM-T335 and the features implemented on the SB-T335. To have the particular feature, both the CM and SB options of that feature must be implemented.
- "+" means that the feature is always available, regardless of P/N code.
System and I/O
Feature Specification SB Option CM Option CPU
Please refer to CM-T335 specifications Display DVI-D, up to 1366x768, HDMI connector + + LVDS interface, up to 1366x768, 100-mil header EVK + Parallel RGB, up to 1366x768, FPC connector + + Gigabit Ethernet 1000 BaseT Ethernet port. Implemented with the CM-T335 GbE controller. RJ-45 connector, activity LEDs + E WiFi and
WiFi 802.11b/g/n implemented with TI WL1271 chipset
Bluetooth 4.0 + High Speed (HS) (also compliant with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR)
On-board connector for external antenna
Implemented with the CM-T335 on-board wireless module
+ WB USB 1 OTG USB2.0 high-speed port, 480 Mbps, micro-USB connector + U4 4 host USB2.0 high-speed ports, 480 Mbps, type-A connector + U4 Serial Ports 2 RS-232 ports, rx/tx only, RS-232 levels, up to 460 Kbps, mini-serial connector + + Sound I/O Analog stereo output, line-in; 3.5mm jacks
Implemented with the CM-T335 audio codec
+ A CAN CAN bus interface with isolator and driver, 100-mil header EVK + SDIO Micro-SD socket + + GPIO Up to 24 GPIOs, 100-mil header + + ADC Up to 4 general purpose ADC inputs, 100-mil header + + RTC Real time clock operated from on-board rechargeable lithium battery. + +
Electrical, Mechanical and Environmental Specifications
Feature Specifications Supply Voltage Unregulated 10V to 16V.
High efficiency switched power supply. Support of sleep mode.
Power Consumption TBD Dimensions 130mm x 93mm x 17mm Operation temp (case) Commercial:0° to 70° C
Extended:-20° to 70° C
Industrial:-40° to 85° C.
Click for availability note
Storage temperature -40° to 85° C Relative humidity 10% to 90% (operation)
05% to 95% (storage)
Shock 50G / 20 ms Vibration 20G / 0 - 600 Hz MTBF > 100,000 hours
- CM-T335 Linux package (Based on kernel 3.2 - TI SDK)February 23, 2016
- CM-T335 Linux package (Based on kernel 4.4)September 14, 2016
- CM-T335 Android packageJuly 30, 2015
- CM-T335 Windows Embedded Compact 7.0 demo imageDecember 31, 2014
- CM-T335 Windows Embedded Compact 7.0 Board Support Package (password required)December 31, 2014
- CM-T335 U-Boot packageFebruary 23, 2016
ArchiveFor previous versions of the CM-T335 software packages, please refer to the CM-T335 software archive.
CM-T335 and SBC-T335 Evaluation Kit
- WiFi antenna and cable
- Serial port cable
- HDMI to DVI cable
- USB cable and adapter
- LCD panel
- Adapters & cables for generic LCD panel interface
- 12V power supply
- Technical support for 12 months.
- Schematics review of the customer's carrier board design.
- LCD panel compatibility verification and driver adaptation service.
- 45-day trial period. Eval Kit will be accepted for refund if the user finds the product not suitable for his needs.
Documents and Guides
Product status: ActiveThe CompuLab part number specifies all options available for a particular product. Note: The SB-T335 base-board must contain a CM-T335 module for the implementation of a self-contained SBC. Options specified on this page refer to the SB-T335 only. P/N template: SB-T335-[EVAL]
Minimal configuration P/N: SB-T335 1K-units price $33
Feature Options P/N code Add ($) Evaluation HW (LVDS and CAN bus) No
Temperature range Commercial
Cables, connectors and accessories click here
- Prices are specified in U.S. Dollars. Prices are periodically updated according to variations in component costs. Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
Small Quantity Orders
Pricing is specified for 1000-unit orders. In order to calculate the price for another quantity, multiply the unit price (with selected options) by the factor listed in the table below:
QTY Factor 10K 0.9 1K 1.0 500 1.2 100 1.5 10 2.0 1 3.0