SBC-QS600 - Snapdragon 600 Single Board Computer
- High performance ARM SBC in a tiny footprint
- Best-in-class graphics and multimedia
- Wide range of high-speed interfaces
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600 processor
- Quad-core Krait™ 300 CPU, 1.7GHz
- Integrated Adreno™ 320 GPU and 1080p VPU
- Qualcomm® Hexagon™ DSP
- Up to 2GB DDR3, 32GB eMMC and 128GB mSATA SSD
- HDMI and LVDS, up to 2048 x 1536
- GbE, SATA, 5x USB2, 2x UART and 8x GPIO
- WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0
Full Linux and Android support
- Desktop-grade Ubuntu Linux
- Android 4.4.3 Kit Kat
- Supported in Linaro builds for Qualcomm Snapdragon
Why choose CompuLab?
Direct Engineer Support
Mainline Linux and Yocto
Learn more about CompuLab advantages.
* Qualcomm, Snapdragon, Adreno and Hexagon are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries. Krait is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated. All Qualcomm Incorporated trademarks are used with permission.
- The "SB option" column specifies the SB-QS600 carrier board P/N code required for a particular feature. The "CM option" column specifies the CM-QS600 P/N code required for a particular feature. SBC-QS600 feature-set is a combination of features provided by the attached CM-QS600 and the features implemented on the SB-QS600. For a particular feature to be present, both the CM and SB options of that feature must be implemented.
- "+" means that the feature is always available, regardless of P/N code.
System and I/O
Feature Specification SB Option CM Option CPU
Please refer to CM-QS600 specifications Display HDMI 1.4a, up to 1920x1080 at 60Hz, HDMI connector + + LVDS, up to 2048x1536, FPC connector EVK + Ethernet Gigabit Ethernet interface implemented with the AR8151 controller
RJ-45 connector, activity LEDs
+ E WiFi and
Dual-band 2x2 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi interface
Bluetooth 4.0 (low energy) (also compliant with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR)
Implemented with Atheros QCA6234 on-board CM-QS600. Two on-board connectors for external antennas
+ WB Cellular Cellular communication module interface. Mini-PCie socket
uSIM interface via on-board SIM card holder
+ + USB USB2.0 OTG port, micro-USB connector
4 USB2.0 host ports, type-A connectors
+ + SATA SATA interface, mini-PCIe connector + + Serial Ports 1 UART debug port via UART-to-USB bridge + + Sound I/O Analog audio implemented with the CM-QS600 audio codec
Stereo output, line-in, 3.5mm jacks
+ A SD Micro-SD socket + + GPIO Up to 8 GPIOs, 100-mil header EVK + RTC Real time clock operated from coin-cell lithium battery + +
Electrical, Mechanical and Environmental Specifications
Feature Specifications Supply Voltage Unregulated 8V to 15V
High efficiency switched power supply
Power Consumption TBD Dimensions 81mm x 81mm x 24mm Operation temp (case) Commercial:0° to 70° C
Extended:-20° to 70° C
Industrial:-40° to 85° C. Click for availability note
Storage temperature -40° to 85° C Relative humidity 10% to 90% (operation)
05% to 95% (storage)
Shock 50G / 20 ms Vibration 20G / 0 - 600 Hz MTBF > 100,000 hours
- CM-QS600 mechanical drawingsJune 3, 2014
- CM-QS600 3D modelJune 15, 2014
- SB-QS600 design - schematics, mechanical drawings, layoutJuly 20, 2015
- CM-QS600 Linux packageDecember 24, 2015
LK / U-Boot -- Coming Soon
ArchiveFor previous versions of open software packages for CM-QS600 and Utilite2, please refer to the CM-QS600 software archive.
CM-QS600 and SBC-QS600 evaluation kit with 3G modem
- Technical support for 12 months.
- LCD panel compatibility verification and driver adaptation service.
- 45-day trial period. Eval Kit will be accepted for refund if the user finds the product not suitable for his needs.
- Telit HE910-D 3G cellular modem (USB module in mini-PCIe form-factor)
- HDMI to DVI adapter
- USB cables
- Cellular antenna and cable
- WiFi antenna and cable
- 12V power supply
Product status: ActiveThe CompuLab part number specifies all options available for a particular product. Note: The SB-QS600 base-board must contain a CM-QS600 module for the implementation of a self-contained SBC. Options specified on this page refer to the SB-QS600 only. P/N template: SB-QS600-[VI]-[EVK]-[Tx]
Minimal configuration P/N: SB-QS600 1K-units price $39
Feature Options P/N code Add ($) Evaluation HW No
Temperature range Commercial
Cables, connectors and accessories click here
- Prices are specified in U.S. Dollars. Prices are periodically updated according to variations in component costs. Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
Small Quantity Orders
Pricing is specified for 1000-unit orders. In order to calculate the price for another quantity, multiply the unit price (with selected options) by the factor listed in the table below:
QTY Factor 1K 1.0 500 1.2 100 1.5 10 2.0 1 3.0