SBC-iGT Single Board Computer
- Low cost, PC-compatible single board computer in a mini-ATX form factor.
- Highly integrated design delivers rich multimedia and video features.
- Wide range of high-speed interfaces provides extensive connectivity.
- Mini-ATX PC implemented with the CM-iGT computer-on-module and the SB-iGT carrier board
- AMD G-Series Fusion dual-core 64 bit x86 CPU, up to 1.65GHz
- Up to 4GB DDR3
- 8GB-32GB on-board SSD storage
- AMD Radeon HD 6250 GPU, Universal Video Decoder, 1080p Blu-Ray playback support
- Graphics controller with dual-head support. Up to 1920x1200 at 60 Hz resolution
- DisplayPort, HDMI, LVDS, VGA
- GbE x2, USB3 x2, USB2 x6, SATA x5, PCIe, RS232, RS485, CAN
- 10V - 17V supply
The SBC-iGT is a single board computer with mini-ATX form factor. It is implemented with a CM-iGT computer-on-module providing most of the functions, and a SB-iGT carrier board providing connectors and several additional functions. The rich feature set of the SBC-iGT is customizable according to the price / performance needs of the target application.
The SBC-iGT contains expansion connectors which accommodate a wide range of standard peripheral cards. Wide input range switched power supply is compatible with requirements for telecom and automotive applications.For feature support status, please refer to See O/S Support Coverage Map .
- The "SB Option" column specifies the P/N code of SB-iGT carrier board required to have the particular feature. The "CM Option" column specifies the P/N code of CM-iGT required to have the particular feature. SBC-iGT feature-set is the combination of features provided by the attached CM-iGT and the features implemented on the SB-iGT. To have the particular feature, both the CM and SB options of that feature must be implemented.
- "+" means that the feature is always available, regardless of P/N code.
System and I/O
Feature Specification SB Option CM Option CPU
See Feature List of CM-iGT module Display Two configurable display interfaces support simultaneous operation with the following outputs:
• DisplayPort, up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz, DisplayPort connector
• HDMI 1.4, stereo-3D support, up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz, HDMI connector
• VGA, up to , DB-15 connector
+ + Network Up to two 1000 BaseT Ethernet ports implemented with CM-iGT. RJ-45 connectors, activity LEDs. + E USB Six USB2.0 high-speed host ports, 480 Mbit/s. Type-A connectors. + + Two USB 3.0 host ports, 5 Gbit/s. Implemented with a TUSB7320 USB3 host controller. Type-A connector. U + SATA 5 SATA interfaces, on 7-pin vertical SATA connectors. + + Serial Ports COM1 - RS-232, rx/tx & flow control, RS-232 levels, up to 460 Kbps, DB9 connector. + S COM2 - RS-232 / RS485, Rx/Tx only, mini serial connector / 100mil header. + S Sound I/O Analog and digital audio implemented with the CM-iGT audio codec:
• Stereo output, line-in, microphone input; 3.5mm jacks
• S/PFIF input / output, optical connectors
+ A Analog and digital audio implemented with the SB-iGT audio codec:
• 5x stereo outputs, line-in; 3.5mm jacks
• S/PFIF input / output, optical connectors
+ + PCIe PCIe x4 interface, PCI Express ×16 connector
* Preclude usage of additional mini-PCIe sockets
P + Mini-PCIe socket + + Two additional mini-PCIe sockets
* Preclude usage of the PCI Express ×16 connector
P + CAN CAN bus interface with isolator and driver , on 100-mil header + Y SD Micro-SD socket + + GPIO Up to 21 GPIOs, implemented with the CM-GT chip-set, 100-mil header + + Up to 8 GPIOs, implemented with the CM-iGT SuperIO, 100-mil header + S TPM Trusted Platform Manager ver 1.2 of TCG by Atmel AT97SC3204 + J RTC Real time clock operated from on-board rechargeable lithium battery. + +
Electrical, Mechanical and Environmental Specifications
Feature Specifications Supply Voltage Unregulated 10V to 17V.
High efficiency switched power supply. Sleep mode support.
Power Consumption TBD Dimensions 190mm x 170mm
Height ranges from 10 mm to 37 mm, depending on the connectors assembled. The specified height includes the CM-iGT module.
Operation temp (case) Commercial:0° to 70° C
Extended:-20° to 70° C
Industrial:-40° to 85° C. Click for availability note
Storage temperature -40° to 85° C Relative humidity 10% to 90% (operation)
05% to 95% (storage)
Shock 50G / 20 ms Vibration 20G / 0 - 600 Hz MTBF > 100,000 hours
Hardware Design Resources
- CM-iGT Bios update packageMay 22, 2014
Windows Embedded Standard 7
- CM-iGT Windows 7 drivers packageMay 22, 2014
- CM-iGT Windows Embedded Standard 7 demo imageMay 22, 2014
- CM-iGT Linux PackageOctober 29, 2015
ArchiveFor previous versions of the CM-iGT software packages, please refer to the CM-iGT software archive.
CM-iGT & SB-iGT evaluation kit
- Technical support for 12 months.
- LCD panel compatibility verification and driver adaptation service.
- 45-day trial period. Eval Kit will be accepted for refund if the user finds the product not suitable for his needs.
- HDMI to DVI video cable
- Serial port cable
- 12V power supply
Product status: ActiveThe CompuLab part number specifies all options available for a particular product. Note: The SB-iGT base-board must contain a CM-iGT module for the implementation of a self-contained SBC. Options specified on this page refer to the SB-iGT only. P/N template: SB-iGT-[U]-[P]-[D]
Minimal configuration P/N: SB-iGT 1K-units price $95
Feature Options P/N code Add ($) USB3 No
Debug HW No
Temperature range Commercial
Cables, connectors and accessories click here
- Prices are specified in U.S. Dollars. Prices are periodically updated according to variations in component costs. Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
Small Quantity Orders
Pricing is specified for 1000-unit orders. In order to calculate the price for another quantity, multiply the unit price (with selected options) by the factor listed in the table below:
QTY Factor 10K 0.9 1K 1.0 500 1.2 100 1.5 10 2.0 1 3.0