CM-iGT computer-on-module (CoM) | system-on-module (SoM)
- Low cost, x86-compatible platform in a miniature form factor.
- Highly integrated design delivers rich graphics and multimedia.
- Wide range of high-speed interfaces provides extensive connectivity.
- Fully featured x86 computer-on-module (CoM) / system-on-module (SoM) starting at $89
- AMD G-Series Fusion dual-core 64 bit x86 CPU, up to 1.65GHz
- Up to 4GB DDR3
- Up to 32GB on-board SSD storage
- AMD Radeon HD 6250 GPU
- Universal Video Decoder, 1080p Blu-Ray playback support
- Graphics controller with dual-head support. Up to 1920x1200 at 60 Hz resolution
- HDMI, DisplayPort, LVDS and VGA interfaces
- GbE x 2, PCIe x 6, SATA x 5, USB x 9, RS232, UART, CAN, GPIO x 29, SMBus x 2, LPC
- Linux, Windows Embedded 7
- Miniature size: 75 x 65 x 8 mm
- SB-iGT carrier board turns the CM-iGT module into SBC-iGT - a single board computer
- "Option" column specifies the configuration code required to have the particular feature.
- "+" means that the feature is always available
System and Graphics
Feature Specifications Option CPU AMD G-Series Processor:
G-T16R single-core 600MHz / G-T40E dual-core 1GHz / G-T56N dual-core 1.65GHz*
C RAM 2GB - 4GB DDR3-1066, 64-bit D Storage On-board BIOS flash, 1MB, reprogrammable + On-board SSD, up to 32GB, MLC, through SATA interface ND Video Processing Unit UVD 3 engine with native H.264, VC-1, MPEG2, and DivX
1080p Blu-Ray playback support
+ Graphics Acceleration
Integrated GPU Radeon HD 6250 supporting the following standards: DirectX 11, OpenGL 4.0, OpenCL
Feature Specifications Option Display Two configurable display interfaces support simultaneous operation with the following configurations:
• Up to two DisplayPort interfaces, up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz
• Up to two HDMI 1.4 interfaces, stereo-3D support, up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz
• Up to one LVDS interface, up to 1366x768
• Up to one VGA interface
+ PCI Express Up to 6 PCI Express Gen 2.0 ports + USB Up to 9 USB2.0 high-speed host ports, 3 EHCI/OHCI USB2 high/full-speed hubs
USB2.0 full-speed port, OHCI full speed hub
+ SATA Up to 5 SATA III ports, 6.0 Gbps, integrated controller and PHY + Serial Ports COM1 - RS-232, rx/tx & flow control, RS-232 levels, up to 460 Kbps S UART2 - UART, rx/tx, or IrDA v1.2, 3.3V levels, up to 4 Mbps S CAN bus CAN bus interface (CAN V2.0B at 1 Mb/s), 3.3V levels Y Gigabit Ethernet Up to two 1000Base-T Ethernet ports. Implemented with Realtek RT8111F 802.3 compliant controllers E Audio Onboard audio codec with analog stereo output, stereo input and stereo microphone support A S/PDIF input / output A HDMI audio + Azalia HD audio compliant interface + LPC Bus Host, 33 MHz, Intel LPC v1.0 compatible + I2C/SMBus Up to 2 I2C buses, up to 400Kbps + TPM Trusted Platform Manager ver 1.2 of TCG by Atmel AT97SC3204 J General Purpose I/O Up to 21 GPIO’s implemented with the FCH chipset + Up to 8 GPIO’s implemented with SuperIO S General Event Inputs Up to 3 software programmable general purpose input signals +
Electrical, Mechanical and Environmental Specifications
Supply Voltage 5VDC Active power consumption TBD Dimensions 65 x 75 x 8 mm Weight 66 gram MTTF > 200,000 hours Operation temperature (case) Commercial: 0° to 70°C
Extended: -20° to 70° C
Industrial: -40° to 85°C. Click for availability note
Storage temperature -40° to 85° C
Relative humidity 10% to 90% (operation)
05% to 95% (storage)
Shock 50G / 20 ms Vibration 20G / 0 - 600 Hz Connectors 2 x 140 pin, 0.6 mm. Insertion / removal up to 50 cycles
Hardware Design Resources
- CM-iGT Bios update packageMay 22, 2014
Windows Embedded Standard 7
- CM-iGT Windows 7 drivers packageMay 22, 2014
- CM-iGT Windows Embedded Standard 7 demo imageMay 22, 2014
- CM-iGT Linux PackageOctober 29, 2015
ArchiveFor previous versions of the CM-iGT software packages, please refer to the CM-iGT software archive.
CM-iGT & SB-iGT evaluation kit
- Technical support for 12 months.
- LCD panel compatibility verification and driver adaptation service.
- 45-day trial period. Eval Kit will be accepted for refund if the user finds the product not suitable for his needs.
- HDMI to DVI video cable
- Serial port cable
- 12V power supply
Product status: ActiveCompuLab part number specifies all options available for a particular product. P/N template: CM-iGT-Dx-Cx-[NDx]-[Ex]-[A]-[S]-[J]-[Y]-[H]-[TE/TI]
Minimal configuration P/N: CM-iGT-D1G-C600 1K-unit price: $ 89
Stock Configuration Unit Price CM-iGT-D1G-C1000D-E1-S-A-H $98
Feature Options P/N code Add ($) DRAM size 1GB
CPU grade T16R - single core 600MHz
T40E - dual core 1000MHz
T56N - dual core 1650MHz
SSD (MLC) (none)
Ethernet ports (none)
Audio Codec No
CAN bus No
Heat dissipation plate No
Temperature range Commercial
Software Preloading No
- Prices are specified in U.S. Dollars. Prices are periodically updated according to variations in component costs. Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
- Stock configuration pricing is valid for any quantity.
Custom Configuration Quantity Orders
Pricing for minimal configuration and optional features is specified for 1000-unit orders. In order to calculate the price for a custom configuration volume order, multiply the unit price (with selected options) by the factor listed in the table below:
QTY Factor 1K 1.0 500 1.2 100 1.4