- Optimized for industrial embedded applications
- Wide range of high-speed interfaces
- Configurable feature-set
Texas Instruments Sitara AM437x processor family
- ARM Cortex-A9 CPU, 1GHz
- PowerVR SGX530 GPU
- Integrated Real-Time Unit (PRU-ICSS)
- Up to 1GB DDR3 and 32GB eMMC
- LVDS, DVI, LCD at up to 1400 x 1050
- 2x 1000Mbps Ethernet, WiFi ac/b/g/n, BT 4.0
- 3x USB, UART, CAN, 24x GPIO
Mainline Linux and Yocto Project
- Full Board Support Package and ready-to-run images
- Linux kernel, Yocto Project file-system and U-Boot
- Mainline Linux kernel support
Why choose CompuLab?
Direct Support by Engineers
Mainline Linux and Yocto
Learn more about CompuLab advantages.
- The "SB option" column specifies the SB-SOM-T43 carrier board P/N code required for a particular feature. The "CM option" column specifies the CM-T43 P/N code required for a particular feature. SBC-T43 feature-set is a combination of features provided by the attached CM-T43 and the features implemented on the SB-SOM-T43. For a particular feature to be present, both the CM and SB options of that feature must be implemented.
- "+" means that the feature is always available, regardless of P/N code.
Feature Specification SB Option CM Option
Please refer to CM-T43 specifications
LCD panel Parallel RGB interface, up to 1400x1050, FPC connector
Resistive touch-screen interface, FPC connector
Fully supports Startec KD050C 5" 480x800 TFT LCD panel
+ + DVI DVI, up to 1400x1050, HDMI connector + + LVDS LVDS interface, up to 1400x1050, 100-mil header + +
Ethernet Primary 1000/100/10Mbps Ethernet port, RJ45 connector
+ E1 Secondary 1000/100/10Mbps Ethernet port, RJ45 connector + E2 WiFi Dual-band, dual-antenna 2x2 MIMO 802.11ac/a/b/g/n WiFi interface
Implemented with CM-T43 on-board wireless module
+ WB Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.0 (low energy)
Implemented with CM-T43 on-board wireless module
Analog Audio Analog stereo output, line-in, microphone; 3.5mm jacks
Implemented with the CM-T43 audio codec
USB 1x USB2.0 OTG high-speed port, 480 Mbps, micro-USB connector + + 2x USB2.0 host high-speed ports, 480 Mbps, type-A connectors + + MMC / SDIO MMC / SD / SDIO interface. Standard full-size SD socket. + + Serial 1x serial debug port via UART-to-USB bridge, micro-USB connector + + 1x serial debug port via RS232 transceiver, ultra-mini serial connector
* mutually exclusive with serial debug port via USB
+ + Up-to 3x UART, 3.3V levels, 100-mil header + + CAN bus 1x CAN bus interface with isolator and driver, 100-mil header + + SPI Up-to 2x SPI interface, 100-mil header + + I2C Up-to 2x I2C interface, 100-mil header + + ADC 16x ADC inputs, 100-mil header + + GPIO Up-to 24x GPIO, 100-mil header + +
RTC Real time clock operated from on-board coin-cell battery + +
Unregulated 8V to 15V Digital I/O voltage 3.3V
Dimensions 150mm x 130mm x 22mm Weight 145 gram
Environmental and Reliability
MTTF > 100,000 hours Operation temperature (case) Commercial: 0° to 70° C
Extended: -20° to 70° C
Industrial: -40° to 85° C. Click for availability note
Storage temperature -40° to 85° C Relative humidity 10% to 90% (operation)
05% to 95% (storage)
Shock 50G / 20 ms Vibration 20G / 0 - 600 Hz
- CM-T43 mechanical drawingsFebruary 9, 2015
- CM-T43 3D modelFebruary 9, 2015
- SB-SOM-T43 design - schematics, mechanical drawings, layoutFebruary 11, 2016
- CM-T43 Linux packageJune 29, 2016
- CM-T43 Yocto Linux packageJuly 16, 2017
- CM-T43 U-Boot packageFebruary 22, 2016
ArchiveFor previous versions of the CM-T43 software packages, please refer to the CM-T43 software archive.
CM-T43 and SBC-T43 Evaluation Kit
- Technical support for 12 months.
- Schematics review of the customer's carrier board design.
- LCD panel compatibility verification and driver adaptation service.
- 45-day trial period. Eval Kit will be accepted for refund if the user finds the product not suitable for his needs.
- SB-SOM-T43 carrier board
- WiFi antenna and cable
- Serial port cable
- HDMI to DVI cable
- USB cable and adapter
- LCD panel
- Adapters & cables for generic LCD panel interface
- 12V power supply
Documents and Guides
Product status: ActiveThe CompuLab part number specifies all options available for a particular product. Note: The SB-SOM-T43 carrier-board must contain a CM-T43 module for the implementation of a self-contained SBC. Options specified on this page refer to the SB-SOM-T43 only. P/N template: SB-SOM-T43-[Tx]
Minimal configuration P/N: SB-SOM-T43 1K-units price $81
Feature Options P/N code Add ($) Temperature range Commercial
Cables, connectors and accessories click here
- Prices are specified in U.S. Dollars. Prices are periodically updated according to variations in component costs. Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
Small Quantity Orders
Pricing is specified for 1000-unit orders. In order to calculate the price for another quantity, multiply the unit price (with selected options) by the factor listed in the table below:
QTY Factor 1K 1.0 500 1.2 100 1.5 10 2.0 1 3.0