SBC-T54 – TI OMAP5432 Single Board Computer
- High-performance ARM Cortex-A15 single board computer
- Cutting-edge video and graphics enable high-end multimedia applications
- Wide range of high-speed interfaces provides extensive connectivity
- Single board computer implemented with CM-T54 computer-on-module and SB-T54 carrier board
- Texas Instruments OMAP5432 dual-core Cortex-A15 CPU, 1.5GHz
- Up to 4GB DDR3 and up to 32GB on-board eMMC
- Video Processing Unit, 1080p decoding and encoding
- Integrated PowerVR SGX544 GPU with OpenGL-ES and OpenCL EP support
- HDMI, DVI, LVDS, parallel RGB
- Ethernet, SATA, USB3, USB2 x3, WiFi, Bluetooth, RS232
- Linux and Android Jelly Bean
- 10V - 17V supply
SBC-T54 is a single board computer based on the Texas Instruments OMAP5432 CPU. It is implemented with a CM-T54 computer-on-module providing most of the functions, and SB-T54 carrier board providing connectors and several additional functions. The rich feature set of SBC-T54 is customizable according to the price / performance needs of the target application. SBC-T54 contains expansion connectors which accommodate a wide range of standard peripheral devices. Wide input range switched power supply is compatible with requirements for telecom and automotive applications. SBC-T54 is provided with full ready-to-run Linux and Android SW packages and comprehensive documentation.
- The "SB option" column specifies the SB-T54 carrier board P/N code required for a particular feature. The "CM option" column specifies the CM-T54 P/N code required for a particular feature. SBC-T54 feature-set is a combination of features provided by the attached CM-T54 and the features implemented on the SB-T54. For a particular feature to be present, both the CM and SB options of that feature must be implemented.
- "+" means that the feature is always available, regardless of P/N code.
System and I/O
Feature Specification SB Option CM Option CPU
Please refer to CM-T54 specifications Display • HDMI 1.4, up to 1920x1080 at 60Hz, HDMI connector
• DVI, up to 1920x1080, HDMI connector
• Parallel RGB, up to 1920x1080, FPC connector
+ + • LVDS, up to 1920x1080, 100-mil header + L Ethernet 100Base-T Ethernet interface implemented with the Microchip LAN9730 controller. RJ-45 connector, activity LEDs. + E WiFi and
WiFi 802.11b/g/n implemented with Marvell 88W8787 chipset
Bluetooth 3.0 + High Speed (HS) (also compliant with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR)
On-board connector for external antenna
Implemented with the CM-T54 on-board wireless module
+ WB USB 1 OTG USB3.0 port, micro-USB connector
+ U1 1 OTG USB3.0 port, micro-USB connector
3 host USB2.0 high-speed ports, 480 Mbps, type-A connectors
+ U4 SATA SATA interface, mini-PCIe connector + + Serial Ports 1 RS-232 port, rx/tx only, RS-232 levels, up to 460 Kbps, RJ-11 connector + + Sound I/O Analog audio implemented with the CM-T54 audio codec
Stereo output, line-in, microphone input; 3.5mm jacks
+ A SD SD socket + + GPIO Up to 24 GPIOs, 100-mil header + + Video Input 1 parallel camera port (up to 20 bit and up to 240 MHz peak), FPC connector + + MIPI CSI-2 interface, 100-mil connector + + Battery
Charging and supervision support for Lithium-ion polymer batteries + + RTC Real time clock operated from on-board rechargeable lithium battery. + +
Electrical, Mechanical and Environmental Specifications
Feature Specifications Supply Voltage Unregulated 8V to 15V.
High efficiency switched power supply.
Power Consumption TBD Dimensions 134mm x 127mm x 21mm Operation temp (case) Commercial:0° to 70° C
Extended:-20° to 70° C
Industrial:-40° to 85° C. Click for availability note
Storage temperature -40° to 85° C Relative humidity 10% to 90% (operation)
05% to 95% (storage)
Shock 50G / 20 ms Vibration 20G / 0 - 600 Hz MTBF > 100,000 hours
- CM-T54 reference guideApril 9, 2014
Hardware Design Resources
- CM-T54 Linux packageJune 18, 2015
- CM-T54 U-Boot packageDecember 18, 2014
ArchiveFor previous versions of the CM-T54 software packages, please refer to the CM-T54 software archive.
CM-T54 & SB-T54 evaluation kit
- Technical support for 12 months.
- LCD panel compatibility verification and driver adaptation service.
- 45-day trial period. Eval Kit will be accepted for refund if the user finds the product not suitable for his needs.
- LCD panel
- HDMI to DVI adapter
- Serial port cable
- WiFi antenna and cable
- 12V power supply
Product status: DiscontinuedThe CompuLab part number specifies all options available for a particular product. Note: The SB-T54 base-board must contain a CM-T54 module for the implementation of a self-contained SBC. Options specified on this page refer to the SB-T54 only. P/N template: SB-T54-[Tx]
Minimal configuration P/N: SB-T54 1K-units price $51
Feature Options P/N code Add ($) Temperature range Commercial
Cables, connectors and accessories click here
- Prices are specified in U.S. Dollars. Prices are periodically updated according to variations in component costs. Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
Small Quantity Orders
Pricing is specified for 1000-unit orders. In order to calculate the price for another quantity, multiply the unit price (with selected options) by the factor listed in the table below:
QTY Factor 1K 1.0 500 1.2 100 1.5 10 2.0 1 3.0